What’s Happening This Weekend?
A lot. So let’s start off with the BGC Art Tour! 🙂
Happening from this weekend (March 15) through the weekends of the 22nd, 29th and April 5, this unique tour gets you bussed around Bonifacio Global City, drinking in the sights and stories of the various art installations that add to BGC’s creative vibe. At the end of the tour, you guys get to do a bit of community artmaking with us! We’ve prepared various mosaics based on music icons for you to take part in making! Not only that, tour participants get take home goodies from Muji, and a chance to win a smart phone!
How do you join the tour? Here’re the mechanics:
- You can claim 2 tickets for every submission of receipts (single or accumulated) worth PHP 1,500.00 from any of the establishments in the following areas: Bonifacio High Street, One and Two Parkade, Bonifacio Stop Over, The Fort Entertainment Complex, The Mind Museum and Crossroads.
- Receipts should be dated between March 10 to April 5, 2014 only.
- You can claim the tickets at the Bonifacio High Street Central Concierge (inside the C1 Building) from 11 AM to 8 PM daily starting March 10, 2014.
- Claimants can choose any of the available tour dates: March 15, 22, 29 and April 5.
- Availability of tickets is on a first-come, first-served basis when claiming. If your desired tour is full, you can select the next available one, but once a date is chosen, tour ticket is final, and is not subject to change.
And some reminders:
- Tour starts promptly at 3 PM. Duration of the tour is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Tour begins at the Bonifacio High Street Amphitheater (near 7th Avenue).
- Ticket reservations over the phone will not be entertained. Only up to 40 people per tour can be accommodated.
- Tours start on time, latecomers forfeit their tickets.
For inquiries, please contact Pam Magbitang at email@example.com or Martha Asuncion at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818.3601 loc. 3207 or 3104
Next up, the Type Kita Exhibit over at 10a Alabama!
Sisters and makers behind the brand Popjunklove, Roma and Maan organized with the help of friends and supporters, the first typography exhibit in the country! Visit 10a Alabama on either Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM t0 7 PM, and experience letters and typefaces of all forms and facets! There are also activities throughout the day! We’ll be selling some of our prints there through our friends at Hocus.
And last, catch the magical stampede–this time at the Mahatma Gandhi International School Fair! We’ll be on their school grounds as well, with our happy magical friends, waiting for you guys to paint. Hope to see you there!
Here’s a small map to the school: