CRAFT CLASSES & MAKER EXPERIENCES
Make with us.
Group & Private Classes
From beginners to more intermediate students, from DIY makers to the discerning fine wood worker, we have course offerings just for you!
Learn how to transfer prints on both paper and fabric through this awesome introductory course taught by screen printing duo, Hocus!
Get that sewing machine warmed up, and learn how to use it, starting off with simple projects to more intermediate ones.
Years of Making
Making in our new normal
- Our core team is fully vaccinated
- Our Makati studio is equipped with adequate air filtration
- Health declaration and proof of full vaccination is required from all in-person class attendees
- Masks are required for all in-person classes
- Self-paced and live online workshops and make kits are available for making from the comfort of your home
Book A Private Workshop or Team Building Session
It’s a fun way to bring folks together.
“I’ve attended 3 workshops here so far: mosaic making, indigo dyeing, and Baybayin writing. Enjoyed each experience! I’d like to join a woodworking class next.”
“The studio is in a building you wouldn’t expect it to be, but the studio itself is very conducive for making things and letting your creative juices flow.”
“A very conducive place to conduct workshops and seminars for small groups of people. Love the relaxing smell of their room.”
Unit 302, 926 Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City
(02) 7744 5509