DIY Woodworking will take each participant through the more DIY course to woodworking, focusing instead on general hand tools, and finishing projects that you’ll surely find handy for the home. At the end of the half-day session, each participant will be able to finish 2 simple projects: a beer/tool caddie and a small crate. The available projects can be modified to be of more interest to kids.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to measure and safely cut wood by hand
- How to properly nail wood
- How to safely use a drill press, hammer and hand saw
- How to end their pieces with a natural finish
Fee for this session is PHP 5,000/head, and is inclusive of all materials, as well as tool use. Up to 3 participants can be accommodated. Proof of full vaccination is required.
The session date you’ve selected is:
- April 9 (Saturday), 2022 from 1-5 PM