Maker’s Market Lineup Update + Where We’ll Be This Weekend!
Aaaaaand, here’s the updated list of whom you can expect at the Maker’s Market the weekend after this! Again, in no particular order:
- Old Soul Accessories – vintage and handmade jewelry and accessories
- Monsterella Plush Art – huggable plushies, sleep masks, craft aprons
- My Gilded Nest / Leather Fellow – leather jewelry and accessories
- Bee Happy Crafts – stamps, punchers, paper mache items, washi tape
- Create by True Love Found – calligraphy nibs and pen holders, carving tools, carving blocks
- Lotus Bloom Soaps – handcrafted soaps and balms
- The Sculpeyman – epoxy resin, pigments, polymer clay, inks and paints
- Musiko Imbento – homemade, handcrafted musical instruments
- DMC Thread – specialty thread
- Love Nikita – crocheted accessories and decorative items
- Bags by Rubbertree – leather bags and accessories
- FRKRS – vintage and handmade accessories
- Gantsilyo Guru Selections – specialty yarn and crochet tools, crocheted hats and scarves
- Barrio Chic – home items, placemats, pillows, laundry bags
- Studio Bohemia – handmade resin rings, cuffs and pendants, crocheted hats, coffee cup cozies, dolls, and flower crowns
- HobbyistPH – 3D printed accessories and jewelry items
- Harpoon Co. – quality made bags and accessories
- Soul Flower – handmade jewelry
- Sitting Pretty Crafts Studio – fabric-covered magnet boards and magnets
- Dressed to Quill – quilled accessories and jewelry
- Junk Studio – jewelry, accessories, prints and home decor
- Takatak Project – hand painted paper mache forms
- Dolldalita – handmade, huggable dolls
Not all concessionaires will be there for all two days, so you gotta visit us on BOTH Saturday and Sunday (Dec. 7 & 8)! We’ve also got a lineup of activities waiting for you over the Maker’s Market weekend! Stay tuned for announcements.
So where will we be this weekend?
For those of you who missed us at the Filinvest Tent last weekend, we’ve got a whole lot of handmade love for you, right from our workshop, and the studios of awesomely talented artists and crafters. See you there!