It’s Home Decor Popup Weekend + Some Friday Shenanigans
It’s our Home Decor Popup weekend! Fill your home with handmade stories–the best accent pieces are the ones with lovely stories to tell. We’ve invited a number of homegrown and handcrafted brands this weekend, from scents, to stoneware, to upcycled furniture, to pieces made out of indigenous fabric, to woven mats! Visit our shop this weekend from 1-8 PM, and pick out your handmade home made possible by these awesome folks:
- Takatak Project (they brought in some cool faux taxidermy pieces for your wall!)
- Hocus Screenprints (check out their Fabric Textiles Show!)
- Luona Concept Store (from throw pillows, to stoneware from Mia Casal, to beautiful handwoven rugs, they’ve got a beautiful selection)
- Mansy Abesamis (potter and papercut artist Mansy will be displaying some of her freshly fired stoneware–excited to see these tomorrow!)
- Junk Studio (Nikki Abelardo’s rubbercut prints never fail to add a bit of that graphic edge with an organic feel to any wall)
- La Pomme (perfect for your kids’ rooms!)
- Anthill Fabric Gallery (handwoven items for your room and kitchen!)
- Sparrow Fragrances (room and linen sprays, as well as colognes and perfumes and massage oils will complete your abode)
- Abre Linea (we’ve got very limited pieces of their beautiful and colorful round woven mats woven in Basey, Samar)
- Resurrection Furniture and Found Objects Gallery (they’ve got this beautiful upcycled drum side table we seriously want to covet)
Hope to see you this weekend! For those of you needing directions and landmarks to our area, you can see our address and location map here. We’ve also been updating our popup events page–check it out here (we’ve been posting photos!).
On another note, we leave you with this snapshot of what happens in the workshop when we’re not around. Hehe, meet our newest team member–graphic designer and craft junkie–Yana Ofrasio! Some of you have probably corresponded with her thru email, or met her at the shop. She lends a happy vibe, with bright and shiny new ideas. Teehee.
A photo posted by Craft MNL (@craftmnl) on
Happy Friday, folks!