Full Speed Ahead for the Maker’s Market + Bloom Arts Festival Updates
It’s all systems go for the Maker’s Market! We have a first round announcement of vendors (with another to follow next week). We’re still accepting concessionaire applications, so if you’ve got some handcrafted love to share, just fill out this application form.
And the initial list of concessionaires (drumroll) are (in no particular order):
- Rubbertree Bag Designs – leathercraft bags, wallets, penholders
- Luntian Bags – eco bags, totes, yoga bags
- Studio Bohemia – resin accessories, crocheted pop/cartoon hats
- Dolldalita Shop – handmade dolls
- Gantsilyo Guru Selections – yarn and crocheted items
- HobbyistPH – 3D Printed accessories, figurines
- Harpoon Co. – quality bags and accessories
- Soul Flower – resin and decoupaged jewelry
- La Petit Cadeau – die cut embellishments, decoupaged ornaments
- Sitting Pretty Crafts Studio – fabric covered magnet boards and magnets
- Dressed to Quill – quilled accessories and small items
- Takatak Project – handpainted paper mache forms
We’ll be coming out with another list next week! We’ll also be announcing the various activities we’ve got lined up for this event.
Last night’s Bloom Arts Festival had the Collective overflowing with folks from all over! With awesome artwork in different establishments at the Collective, a bustling courtyard full of activity, with live screenprinting, different booths of artistic odds and ends and curiosities, food and music, Bloom Arts was definitely a blast, and we’re glad to be a part of it. We’ll be open until 8 PM tonight, and from 1 PM to 8 PM tomorrow as well, for those who’d like to drop by and check out the artworks hanging on our walls.