It’s 3 days until the beginning of our Paper Popup! We’re really excited to bring you items and products to tickle every paperlover’s heart. Thank you to our friends who’ve said yes to joining us! Watch out for goodies from these awesome folks (in no particular order):
- Alunsina Handbound Books
- Lala Gallardo
- Hocus Newoldbikes & Screenprinting
- The Candy Shop Prints
- Paper Chic Studio
- Jamie Bauza
- Robert Alejandro
- Takatak Project
- Bee Happy Crafts
- Clap Happy Designs
We’re amazed at seeing first-hand how robust the craft and creative entrepreneur communities are growing, and are thrilled at being part of this. We’re also bringing you our first Materials Talk on–you guessed it, Paper! Our friends are Prestige Paper Products will be giving a talk on October 19 (Saturday), from 2-4 PM at our space at the Collective. This is your chance to ask everything you wanted to learn about paper–what properties are relevant to specific designs, paper characteristics that affect output, etc. Snacks and surprises await participants! A fee of PHP 150.00 is requested. Hope to see you there!
Anyhow, the weekend before last, we were at the Cuenca Community Center in Alabang for Yabang Pinoy’s Christmas Community Bazaar. Unlike last year, we only stayed for one day, this time around but boy was it a day packed with meeting new folks, and demos on screen printing, glass etching and palm leaf weaving! Thank you to everyone who dropped by, and to Yabang Pinoy for organizing the event! We’ve got a full album of photos from that day in a Facebook album here.
So, where else will we be popping up?
- October 17-20 at our workshop at the Collective–this is our Paper Popup (okay, we added it here just because)
- October 18 at CCP (for Citem’s Design Week Festivities)
- November 23-24 at the Filinvest Tent, Alabang for the Zonta Bazaar (we’ll be having workshops here!)
- November 29, 30 & December 1 at the Cuenca Community Center for the St. James Christmas Bazaar
Hope to see you guys!