In Studio & Online: Scented Candle Making
Learn to make your own scented candles using natural beeswax and fragrance oils, and get to blend your own scents.
This course is available as both an in-person studio workshop, and as an on-demand, online course.
For the in-person studio workshop, we can accommodate an individual, or a group of 1-3 persons from the same household, wherein they can make up to 6 150g scented candles in the scents of their preference.
For the on-demand, online course (which will go live by end of October), we have options available for course access-only (learn at your own time, place, and pace), as well course access inclusive of a Starter Scented Candle Making Kit that includes:
- 320g of a beeswax-coconut oil wax blend
- 30mL lemongrass essential oil, homegrown, and sourced from Bacolod
- 2 200mL aluminum tins
- 1 350mL stainless steel melting pot
- 1 350mL stainless steel mixing pot
- 1 stainless kitchen thermometer
- 2 wick-centering sticks
- 3 pre-waxed, tabbed and stickered wicks
- 1 50mL glass measuring beaker
- Instructional leaflet, with simple and easy steps on how to properly add fragrance to container candles
Sign up here for either the course access-only option, or the course access option inclusive of the Starter Scented Candle Making Kit.
For the in-person studio workshop, fees begin at PHP 5,250.00 for 1-3 persons.
On-demand, online workshops can be accessed anytime.
Unit 302, Pamana-Languages Building, 926 Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City
For on-demand, online courses, anywhere you can access the internet