Valentine’s Paper Mache Duck Kit with Free Live Session
Express your love for creativity, and share the experience with someone you love!
Inspired by the Mandarin Ducks that are popular symbols in feng shui for love and fidelity, we’ve got our cute itiks who go by our local, traditional paper mache forms.
Paint them, pair them, and make it extra special by painting alongside someone you love. This activity is great for creative bonding between friends, family, significant others–and even kids!
Avail of this Takatak Project exclusive, and get to learn more about traditional takas, and painting tips with the guidance of a live, online painting session on February 21 (Sunday), from 10 AM to 12 NN.
The kit, inclusive of the live session is PHP 500.
INCLUSIONS OF THIS KIT
- 2 paper mache ducks from a local crafter
- a 6 color acrylic paint set
- a flat brush, a number 12 and one pointed brush
- an instructional guide on how to paint your itiks
- access to a free online paint along session with Craft MNL
Some fun trivia associated with paired ducks when you display them in your home:
- Facing each other: You see eye to eye
- Facing away from each other: You’ve got something to smooth over
- One following the other: One will provide the support the other needs