By popular request–this is the beginning of more DIY carpentry projects we’ll be offering at the studio! For this session, you’ll learn how to build your own beer/tool caddie!
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to measure and safely cut wood by hand
- How to properly nail wood
- How to safely use a drill press, hammer and hand saw
- How to end their pieces with a natural finish
Fee for this session is PHP 3,000/head, and is inclusive of all materials, as well as tool use. Only up to 6 participants can be accommodated.
Available session dates for October at our workshop space at Unit 302, 926 Pasay Road Condominium (Pamana-Languages Building), Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road, behind New World Hotel), Makati:
- October 13, (Sunday) 9 AM – 1 PM
About the Craft MNL Team
Register for this Class
DIY Carpentry | October 13, 2019 | 9am-1pm