Learn macramé and create the most iconic of all macramé projects: the Plant Hanger.
This workshop will take you through:
- Basic Macramé knots
- Measuring and cutting ropes
- Tips on how to customize your plant hangers.
- Different ways to create the top of your plant hanger.
- Divide ropes into separate sections to work individually
- Create basket structure to cradle plant pot/jar.
Session fee is PHP 1,950 and you’ll learn the basics of macrame and get to make a plant hanger of your own! The session fee also includes a potted plant, and an extra kit to bring home and make.
Session dates for May at our workshop space at Unit 302, 926 Pasay Road Condominium (Pamana-Languages Building), Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road, behind New World Hotel), Makati:
- May 5, (Sunday) 2PM to 5PM