A dream catcher brings love, light, and positive energy that allows only good dreams to slide down the feathers to bless while you sleep. It is also believed that it will defend you and your family from bad dreams and fight against evil spirits trying to creep into your house at night because it will get tangled in its web. The bad dreams will perish with the first light of the dawn.
Create your own by following the step-by-step process that you’ll surely enjoy and be excited about.
Your kit includes:
- Rattan hoop/wooden ring- this will serve as the frame of your finished dream catcher
- Lace fabric- use this to wrap around the hoop once done with the dream catcher weaving
- Wax chord- for weaving the web within the wooden hoop
- String or yarn- for threading the beads and tying the feathers
- Wooden beads- for decorating and adding design to your dream catcher (together with the feathers)
- Colored feathers- will serve as the ‘tails’ of your dream catcher
Interested? Join us as we dive into creating unique dreamcatchers with Faith of Tindaraga Arts and Crafts!
Session fee for the workshop is P1,950 inclusive of a kit and the materials to be used in the class
Available session date for February at our workshop space at Unit 302, 926 Pasay Road Condominium (Pamana-Languages Building), Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road, behind New World Hotel), Makati:
- February 16, (Saturday) 10 AM – 1 PM