Got an event or party you’re looking to DIY? Why not make your own acrylic signage?
The goal of this workshop is for participants to be able to design and create their signages on a clear acrylic board. Participants will be guided on how to plan for their design and then apply it. The instructor will be providing the Acrylic Board (sized at 8×11), Markers, and initial design for practice. Participants may opt to add an additional fee for acrylic paints and brush for the background.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to the tools to be used
- Planning your Design using Photoshop and Procreate
- Preparing your Design
- Creating your Design on the Acrylic Board
- Adding background to your Acrylic Board (tools to be used are for optional upgrade/add
- Hands-on Practice
The workshop fee of PHP 3,500 is inclusive of all materials needed.
Available session date for May at our workshop space at Unit 302, 926 Pasay Road Condominium (Pamana-Languages Building), Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road, behind New World Hotel), Makati:
- May 18, (Saturday) 2-5 PM